WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
Wild Venison Stir Fry
Wild Irish Venison Steaks, Sliced Thin
Whole jalapeño pepper diced
Red bell pepper, sliced
Green Onions, White Part only, Sliced
Fresh ginger, Chopped
Cloves of fresh garlic, minced
1. Marinade venison slices and set aside.
2. Prepare vegetables and aromatics for stir fry
3. Add ½ tbsp of olive oil and ½ tbsp sesame oil to wok and heat over medium high heat until oil is hot.
4. Drain marinade from venison and add meat to hot wok. Venison should sizzle when it hits the wok.
5. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes, until venison no longer has any red showing on meat. Remove steak from wok and set aside. Heat remaining olive oil and sesame oil in wok.
6. Add onion, ginger, garlic, jalapeno, and red bell pepper slices and stir fry for 2 minutes.
7. Add broccoli to pepper mixture and stir fry 1-2 minutes, until broccoli is cooked but still slightly crisp.
8. Toss venison slices with the broccoli mixture, stir frying about 30 seconds.
9. Serve with additional coconut aminos (or soy sauce) if desired.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Get to know us...
Keep up to date with us and get some WILD inspiration!
connect with us