2. Brush a small amount of olive oil on the venison sausages. The oil will make the skin crispy, as well as prevent them from drying out and splitting.
3. Place the venison sausages on the grill and cook for five minutes, turning them once.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low heat. Close the lid and continue grilling the sausages for 10 minutes to evenly cook through.
5. Take the sausages off the grill and allow them to rest for 4 minutes. This allows the sausages too cool slightly, which will allow it to absorb the hot juices in the sausages. The sausages will be juicier as a result.
6. Serve the sausages hot in a brioche bun with relish, mustard and onions and enjoy with a side salad of your choice.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Get to know us...
Keep up to date with us and get some WILD inspiration!